What You Need To Know
- Tickets for this game are still available through the 12th Man Foundation.
- The Razorbacks are 3-1 on the year with wins over Nicholls State, Texas Tech, and Northern Illinois. They lost to open the year at Auburn.
- Texas A&M enters the game being ranked 6th in the AP and 7th in the USA Today polls. Arkansas, on the other hand, is receiving votes in both polls, and is the only SEC West team not ranked.
- Arkansas is 8th in the NCAA with 324.5 rushing yards per game.
- The Aggies defeated Arkansas 45-33 last year in Fayetteville. Relive that game with our 2013 A&M/Arkansas Stream.
Association of Former Students Events
- All-Aggie Hullabaloo is set for Friday, Sept. 26, the day before the Ags and Hogs square off.
- Granger Smith '02 will perform at Billy Bob's Texas, followed by yell practice in the Fort Worth Stockyards. Various establishments in the Stockyards will have Aggie specials available.
- Midnight Yell Practice in the Fort Worth Stockyards will be on the Armour-Swift steps at the end of East Exchange Avenue, as in years past.
- On Saturday, Sept. 27, the Corps of Cadets will march through downtown Fort Worth, and the Dallas A&M Club will host an Aggie Tailgate Party right across from AT&T Stadium.
- Details on Aggie specials in the Stockyards, shuttles to the game, parking, events tickets, Corps step-off, various tailgating options and more are available on the All-Aggie Hullabaloo page at tx.ag/hullabaloo.
- Arkansas leads the all time series with A&M 41-26-3.
- The first matchup between the Ags and Hogs took place in 1903. The Aggies won 6-0, however Arkansas did beat the Ags in the second matchup (1910) by a score of 5-0.
- A&M and Arkansas were both charter members of the Southwest Conference, joining in 1915. The Razorbacks joined the SEC in 1991, along with South Carolina.
Bill Clinton, Jerry Jones, John Daly, Pat Summerall, Jimmy Johnson, Barry Switzer, Cliff Lee, and Tyson Gay.
- Game time: 2:30 pm CT
- Channel: CBS
- Texas A&M Sports Network
- Texas A&M Spanish Network
- Siruis/XM 192
- Give me your favorite A&M-Arkansas memory from last year. Mine?
- Have a good Arkansas story from back in the SWC days? Let's hear it.
- Predict the score.
Post your thoughts and comments on the matchup below and check back tomorrow for THE TAILGATE. Smells like bacon in the Tailgate factory today.