Lane Kiffin is a MAN. He's 40!
In his scant 40 years on earth, Lane Kiffin has managed to do the following:
- Become the youngest head coach in NFL history at age 31 (Raiders - FIRED)
- Become the youngest head coach of a BCS program (Tennessee - FIRED)
- Ditch Tennessee during crootin' to go back to the probation school (USC - FIRED... on a bus at the airport!)
- Somehow - some fucking way - this guy, with his toilet paper resume, managed to get a damn good gig with arguably the best college football coach of all time.
Lately, Lane has taken the stodgy, old school Alabama offense and turned it into a balanced kill machine that ravages the best defenses in the country. Professionally, he exists on a North Korean-inspired organizational chart but with less humor and vacation time.
So how's Lane spending his off season?
A few things:
- Don't think that dab bitmoji is coincidental. That is Grade A trolling of the very trollable Auburn Tigers.
- Picture one of the football staff's young foot soldiers having to utter this sentence to one Nick Saban - "Coach, Lane Kiffin is tweeting bitmojis of dabbing."
- Lane Kiffin is a newly-minted bachelor. Imagine the bitmojis being sent to spry Tuscaloosa starlets.
Happy off season.