AGGIES ARE NOT PLEASED WITH YESTERDAY BUT ARE RATIONAL ABOUT THE FUTURE.
- Post-game instant thoughts from String.
- Cool Hand Luke submits his application as a half-time speech writer for movie coaches.
- Watch the post conference videos where you can hash out all the problems of yesterday again.
- Review the stats of the game with Rush. Do three pick sixes equal one pick eighteen?
- Oh, so yesterday means we go down in the polls? Fine. We like rising to the top from the bottom. Again. This just plays into our plan.
MISSING LABHART IN AGGIELAND? Well never fear, Aggie Volleyball player Katelyn Labhart is still a current student and currently planning on beating the hell out of Mississippi State today in Reed Arena today at 1:30 PM. Ags are on a home winning streak and stand at an 11-6 record. Come out to Reed or watch on SEC Network+.
GOOD BULL HUNTING TAILGATE WAS GREAT. The real one where we talked to people using our faces and words. Thanks for anyone who came by and joined us, which I assume was everyone in Aggieland at some point. Special thank you for all the sponsors who made the event possible and as grandiose as it was and all the accolades to cuppycup for putting it all together. If you have pictures or want to share some of your experience, put it on our Facebook page, on twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go enjoy your Sunday. #BTHOolemiss