There is a lot going on this morning, so we'll keep it short and sweet. In fact, bullet points short and sweet.
- This morning is National Signing Day, where more grown men pay attention to high school kids than an episode of To Catch A Predator.
- A&M's class will be, historically speaking, pretty good. Which is just not damned good enough.
- The Longhorns whom no one cares about are planning a big day in which they will beat A&M and take the National Signing Day trophy home that Aggies have been lording over them for years. This is what we have all agreed is better than playing football.
- Neither the Aggies nor the Longhorns are actually going to be sniffing the top tier today.
Why is everyone talking about A&M and Texas? I thought all the attention went to teams with Top 20 classes on NSD week.— Steven Godfrey (@38Godfrey) February 2, 2016
- Stick around GBH all day because we will be posting updates as each carrier pigeon arrives with a Letter Of Intent.
- If you claim you aren't thinking/saying/typing at least one of these things today, you are full of shit.