How about those New Year's Six bowls, eh? They were all non-compelling blowouts that took place during inopportune times. Not these games. These are on Saturday, the final sacred day, and one more chance for us to watch football for an entire morning, afternoon, and evening.
|Gator Bowl : Georgia vs. Penn State||11:00 am||ESPN / WatchESPN|
|Liberty Bowl : Arkansas vs. Kansas State||2:20 pm||ESPN / WatchESPN|
|Alamo Bowl : Oregon vs. TCU||5:45 pm||ESPN / WatchESPN / espn3 Skycam|
|Cactus Bowl : Arizona State vs. West Virginia||9:15 pm||ESPN / WatchESPN|
We begin in Jacksonville, Florida, and steadily work ourselves west. That's manifest destiny, everyone.
11 a.m. | ESPN
- go on a BBQ robbery spree
- find Jesus in a cow trailer's rust
- hoard some turtles
- go into a restaurant and demand tacos while wielding a sword
- fake your own kidnapping so you can go get drunk with friends
- go hunting for Bigfoot in a homeless encampment
- hold a disabled vet's chihuahua (named "Guero") for ransom