HEY HEY WHO NEEDS SOME FURNITURE??? All we have to do is beat the Cocks by 10 and it's living room sets all round.
"Sure. Would you buy furniture from a 'Unpainted Huffhines'?"
JUST A BIT MORE FROM THE GBH MOVIE FRONT WE PROMISE... We decided that "The Hunt for Red October" was a good movie in an earlier poll, because our polls are science. In true off-season form I watched this again last night for probably the 30th time or so and came away with the following hot taeks:
- in fictional 1984 it was still cool for Admirals to smoke cigarettes
- Sean Connery can just do pretty much any accent by talking
- American submarine officers in the 1980s had ridiculously thick eyeglasses
- Alec Baldwin probably has to shave 3 times per day
- Russians get Massachusetts and Maine confused too LOL
- don't hire Tim Curry as your boat's doctor...he sucks
- everyone wants to see Montana
And here is where we basically bid adieu to Netflix for 4 months after it has helped us limp along for so long during the summer void. It was an okay off-season, Netflix, and we're sorry we OD'd on Dexter episodes so quickly during February. But it will probably happen again.
Reading Material: Loftin's book. If you want to know how we came to be in the SEC, you might want to check this out. The only spoiler alert I can give is that not everyone was on board at the beginning. But Loftin was. Some of the other guys may need to get a dog.
Uh-oh. They're preparing for us. South Carolina's wise to yell practice folks, so let's all be on our best behavior the night before the game. I know we will be.