What You Need to Know:
- The Aggies are ranked #5 in the AP Poll, with the Razorbacks coming in at #18. Both teams are 3-0, and the Hogs had a nice win over an extremely hyped-up team last weekend.
- Arkansas and Texas A&M have the two best pass defenses in the SEC. Will there be enough Runnin’ the Dang Bawl this week?
- Go check out Arkansas Fight for the latest on Razorback Football.
- Texas A&M is currently a 6-point favorite.
- Arkansas leads the overall series, but the Aggies have won nine straight going back to entrance into the SEC in 2012.
- Famous Arkansas alum include Barry Switzer, Butch Davis, Jimmy Johnson, and John Daly, AKA The Foursome of the Apocalypse.
- Arkansas does have a live hog mascot named Tusk who enjoys cake.
What To Watch For:
- Runnin’ the Dang Bawl. Arkansas is always a physical team. Time to shift into SEC gear.
- Ranked. It’s been a while since both squads were in the top 20 heading into this.
- NEUTRAL EVERYTHING- Our second NFL venue in fourteen days. Next time let’s coordinate a beige-out to set the mood.
- Venue: JerryWorld, Arlington
- Game Time: 2:30 Saturday
- Station: CBS
- Sterile and bland, but shiny!