It’s been a very busy weekend for Aggies at the Tokyo Olympics so far. Khris Middleton won gold as a member of the USA men’s basketball team, Athing Mu won her second gold medal of the games as she anchored the women’s 4x400 meter relay, and now Bryce Deadmon has won his first gold medal (and second overall medal of the games) as a member of the USA men’s 4x400 meter relay.
That is now five Aggie Olympians who have won a combined SEVEN Olympic medals so far in these Olympics.
- Khris Middleton, USA: GOLD (men’s basketball)
- Athing Mu, USA: GOLD (women’s 800m), GOLD (women’s 4x400m)
- Fred Kerley, USA: SILVER (men’s 100m)
- Bryce Deadmon, USA: GOLD (men’s 4x400 relay), BRONZE (4x400m mixed relay)
- Sydney Pickrem, Canada: BRONZE (women’s 4x100 medley relay)