We’re almost to next week’s SEC Media Days, but until then, the conference is quenching our #content thirst with each school taking over the SEC Network for a day. And as it so happens, Texas A&M is next up on Thurday, July 15.
- 11 p.m. Wednesday: Texas A&M vs. North Carolina (Capital One Orange Bowl)
- 2 a.m.: Maroon & White Game
- 4 a.m.: LSU vs. #2 Texas A&M (SEC Women’s Basketball Quarterfinals)
- 6 a.m.: LSU vs. #8 Texas A&M (Women’s Volleyball)
- 8 a.m.: Florida vs. Texas A&M (Women’s Soccer)
- 10 a.m.: Lamar vs. Texas A&M (Softball)
- Noon: LSU vs. #5 Texas A&M (Football)
- 3 p.m.: #9 Texas vs. Texas A&M (Baseball)
- 6 p.m.: #5 South Carolina vs. #3 Texas A&M (Women’s Basketball)
- 8 p.m.: #4 Florida vs. #21 Texas A&M (Football)
As much as we all love other sports, I think we can agree that the Orange Bowl win and the win over Florida highlight this list. Not sure why they put a meaningless midweek baseball win on there though.