What You Need to Know:
- The Aggies are ranked #17 after a nice 35-14 road win over Missouri.
- South Carolina is 4-3 on the year, fresh off a 21-20 takedown of Vanderbilt.
- Go check out Garnet and Black Attack for the latest on Cocks Football.
- Ags are currently favored by 20.5.
- The Aggies lead the all-time series 7-0. The teams have played each year going back to 2014. The largest margin of victory was last year’s 48-3 Aggie win.
- Famous South Carolina alumni include Hootie & the Blowfish and Charlie Weis. Give us some more!
- This magnificent rivalry features one of the finest trophies in the sport.
What To Watch For:
- RUNNING THE DANG BALL NONCHALANTLY. Each of the top two tailbacks cracked a hundred and got in the end zone in Columbia last weekend. Let’s see more of the same.
- FRIENDLY CONFINES. Folks, this is already the second-to-last SEC home game. Time flies when the football is fun. Let’s get loud.
- PICKPOCKET- South Carolina DB Jaylan Foster is currently leading the nation in interceptions. Good chance for Calzada to break that streak!
- Venue: Kyle Field
- Game Time: 6:30 pm Saturday
- Station: SEC Network
- Mostly sunny, high in the 80s. Beautiful day to tailgate.