He’s the draft pick that stole our hearts, becoming the first 12th Man ever in history to be drafted by the NFL, but Cullen Gillaspia was just one of many Aggies who became pros this weekend.
Kingsley Keke, Daylon Mack, Donovan Wilson, and Trayveon Williams were all selected Saturday along with Gillaspia.
On Friday, center Erik McCoy was selected in the second round and tight end Jace Sternberger went in the third. Seven players drafted is a school record in the modern era.
Aggies drafted in 2019:
- FB Cullen Gillaspia: Houston Texans
- DL Kingsley Keke: Green Bay Packers
- DL Daylon Mack: Baltimore Ravens
- DB Donovan Wilson: Dallas Cowboys
- RB Trayveon Williams: Cincinatti Bengals
- TE Jace Sternberger: Green Bay Packers
- C Erik McCoy: New Orleans Saints
In addition, four Aggies were signed as undrafted free agents:
- LB Tyrel Dodson: Buffalo Bills
- LB Otaro Alaka: Baltimore Ravens
- OL Keaton Sutherland: Cincinatti Bengals
- TE Trevor Wood: Pittsburgh Steelers
There are 122 days until Aggie football starts. Happy Monday.