The Texas A&M Aggies are in their final days of spring football practice leading up to the annual Maroon & White spring football game. But while the game was scheduled for Saturday afternoon, a stormy forecast has forced A&M to move the game to Friday night at 7:30 p.m.
If you purchased tickets to the game, money is being refunded and admission to the Friday game is now free. The game, originally scheduled to air live on SEC Network, will now be available on SEC Network+ on the ESPN app.
In addition, a revised schedule of events is below.
- 4 p.m.: Pepsi Fan Zone opens
- Kids Yell Practice has been canceled
- 6:30 p.m.: Kyle Field gates open
- 7 p.m.: Pepsi Fan Zone closes
- 7:33 p.m.: Kickoff
- Postgame: Field open for fans for 30 minutes (after team released from huddle)