The Texas A&M Aggies are in the middle of offseason workouts, and Jimbo Fisher took a few minutes to talk to the media on Thursday.
- 2019 early enrollee DeMarvin Leal will miss spring football due to a procedure to repair cartilage in his knee.
- Fisher anticipates sophomore Bobby Brown will play both at DT and DE.
- Linebackers Anthony Hines and Ikenna Okeke, defensive back Clifford Chattman and defensive end Michael Clemons are looking well following injuries that forced them to miss the 2018 season.
- Fisher discusses the importance of retaining defensive coordinator Mike Elko
- How much smoother things are in his second offseason compared to a chaotic first offseason getting the program up and running.