What You Need to Know:
- LSU is 11-0 (7-0 SEC) on the season and wrapped up the SEC West title with a 56-20 win over Arkansas.
- LSU will be the second divisional winner (Georgia) A&M has faced, as well as the third number 1 ranked team (Clemson, Alabama) this season.
- LSU is having a historic offensive season and is averaging 386.8 yards through the air per game. This is second in the NCAA. LSU is averaging 48.5 points a game while only allowing 23.5 points a game.
- Texas A&M is currently 0-2 against teams with a Tiger as a mascot.
- Midnight Yell Practice will be held at Galvez Stage at North Boulevard Town Square in Baton Rouge
- Head on over to And the Valley Shook for all things LSU.
- LSU opened as a -15 point favorite and the line has moved to -17.
- The total is moving up to 63.5 total points. LSU games have failed to cover 63.5 points 3 times this season (Utah State, Mississippi State, and Auburn).
- A&M is 7-4 Against the Spread this season after covering against Georgia.
- LSU is 6-4-1 ATS and is 2-3-1 ATS at home this season.
- I will be taking the points for an A&M cover.
- LSU leads the all-time series 33-21-3. Texas A&M broke a 7 game LSU winning streak with a 74-72 7-overtime game last season at Kyle Field. LSU appears to have revenge on the mind.
- Famous LSU alumni include Shaquille O’Neal, Hubert Humphrey, James Carville, Pete Maravich, Mose Allison, and Odell Beckham Jr.
- LSU has a live mascot who lives on campus named Mike the Tiger. Mike VII is the current mascot. Live mascots make college football fun, and Mike is one of the best. A&M is 3-2 against teams with a live mascot. (Auburn*, Arkansas, Mississippi State, South Carolina, and Georgia)
- LSU was still offsides in 2014.
What to Watch For:
- Revenge Game. LSU’s head football coach, Ed Orgeron said, “It’s gonna be on” when asked about the Aggie game. The players are all talking about wanting revenge on the Aggies after last year’s crazy game. Will LSU come out tight because they are wanting revenge, or will they just roll? Hopefully, it’s more like Fran’s comments about locking the gates at Kyle Field when we played Baylor in 2005 (16-13 OT) to avenge the 2004 34-35 OT loss in Waco...
- Tiger Stadium AKA Death Valley, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 6:000 CT November 30, 2019
- Aggie QB Kellen Mond joined Johnny Manziel as the only A&M quarterback to have 7,000 career passing yards and 1,000 career rushing yards.
- Aggie WR Jhamon Ausbon, became just the 9th player in A&M history to log 60+ catches in a single season.
- A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.