What You Need to Know:
- Georgia is 9-1 (6-1 SEC) on the season and was last ranked #4 in the Playoff rankings. Georgia has wins over ranked Notre Dame, Florida, and Auburn. Its lone loss was a 2 OT loss to South Carolina in week 6. Georgia is on a four game winning streak since that loss.
- Georgia wrapped up the SEC East title with its win over Auburn this past weekend.
- Georgia is averaging 32.4 points per game while only giving up 10.5 points per game. Georgia remains very balanced on offense averaging 220.3 passing ypg and 208.4 rushing ypg.
- Georgia’s defense surrendered their first rushing touchdown this season when Bo Nix ran it in from 2 yards out with 1:08 left in the 4th quarter.
- Midnight Yell will be held at the Village Ampitheatre at the Mall of Georgia. The All-Aggie Tailgate will be held at the Southern Brewing Company
- Head on over to Dawg Sports, Georgia’s SB Nation site.
- Georgia opened as a -14 point favorite and the line moved to -15.5.
- Both A&M and Georgia are 6-4 ATS this season.
- I am now 5-5 picking A&M games this season after A&M covered against South Carolina. I’ll roll with the Aggies to cover the 3 score spread.
- Texas A&M leads the all-time series 3-2; however, Georgia has won the last two meetings. The first three meetings were in the 1950s and A&M won all three. The last meeting was in the 2009 Independence Bowl where Georgia won 44-20.
- The Georgia Bulldogs have not played in College Station (College Park, Athens (X2), Dallas, Shreveport). A&M will not play host to Georgia until 2024.
- Uga is the official live mascot of the University of Georgia Bulldogs and has been since 1956. Uga is an English Bulldog. The current Uga is Uga X.
- Famous alumni include Bubba Watson, Matthew Stafford, Herschel Walker, Alton Brown, and Parvati Shallow. Kim Basinger, Ryan Seacrest, and Wayne Knight attended, but left to pursue their acting careers before graduating.
What to Watch For:
- Establishing the run. This past weekend, it was clear that Coach Fisher was determined to establish the run, and ended with over 300 yards on the ground. Georgia limited Auburn to 84 yards this past weekend. In its lone loss, Georgia gave up 142 yards on the ground to South Carolina. The season worst for Georgia was 160 rushing yards against Kentucky; however, Kentucky scored 0 points and only managed 17 passing yards.
- Sanford Stadium, Athens, Georgia
- 2:30 CT November 23, 2019
- The Aggies held the Gamecock offense to 0-for-10 on 3rd Down Conversions to start the game. South Carolina finished the game 2-for-15 on 3rd Downs.
- The Aggies set a season-high in Time of Possession (41:39).
- There is a 40 percent chance of showers for Saturday. Partly cloudy, with a high near 61.