Morning, folks. Y’all remember all the fun #memes we had when Jimbo appeared on the cover of Dave Campbell’s watchin tee vee in his boots? Well, apparently there was a story accompanying it as well, and it took the internet a few weeks to actually read it. Within, they discovered one fascinating new thing to discuss:
Jimbo Fisher apparently wasn’t a fan of Kevin Sumlin’s decor.
“It’s like a damn nightclub in here,” Fisher told the magazine, which is on newsstands now. “This ain’t gonna be my office.”
According to the story, Sumlin’s old office had dark carpet and black walls, which doesn’t seem to be a vibe Fisher enjoys.
HOT DANG, THAT’S WHAT WE WANNA HEAR. NO MORE SWAG OR GLAM-COACHING, JUST OLD-SCHOOL-GRIT-WORKING-CLASS-GRUNTWORK. JUST STICK A BIG FLAT STONE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EARTHEN FLOOR AND LIGHT SOME CAVE FIRES SO WE CAN GET TO WAR, MEN.
What else can we throw in there?
- Junction-themed: everything is cactus and dust
- some heavy industrial machinery, sparks flying, chains hanging from the rafters
- anvil in the corner, death metal on a tinny radio
- to speak to Coach you must adorn yourself with a 300-lb Rock of Shame
- you must walk over coals to approach the cactus desk
- all linebacker candidates must wrassle a 300-lb gorilla on meth
- NO electricity: don’t need no dang socially media
- giant map of the SEC on the wall with battle pins
- TexAgs bobblehead army
- blank “20XX” plaque
- a national title trophy
C’mon, HGTV fans, help us out.
Getting serious for a moment:
You did it all in style.