Following an arduous bye week (for the fans, at least), it’s game week in Aggieland once again, and Texas A&M Aggies Head Coach Jimbo Fisher met with the media on Monday for his weekly press conference as the Aggies prepare to travel to Starkville to face the Mississippi St. Bulldogs.
- The difficulty of playing on the road
- Emergence of Quartney Davis
- Health of Kendrick Rogers and Keaton Sutherland (as well as Clifford Chattman and Michael Clemons)
- Compensating for the first half loss of Donovan Wilson, and his thoughts on the targeting rule
- Kellen Mond’s ball distribution and development as a quarterback
- Improvement of offensive tackles
- His thoughts on the evolution of sports media
For an early look at this week’s matchup, take a look at our First Glance.