Scattershooting while wondering whatever happened to Jay Barker...
This week I would just like to scattershoot all the many things I am thankful for this time of year.
- I'm thankful for beating Ole Miss. It felt damn good to get a conference win in November, and it would feel that much better to get one versus the swamp kittens on Saturday. ETR.
- I'm thankful for Mike Gundy's mullet, Dana Holgorsen's skullet, and Tom Herman's plugget.
- I'm thankful for Armani Watts being a certified badass on the Aggie defense for four straight years.
- I'm thankful for midweek #MACtion, Saturday night #PAC12AfterDark, 11:00 pm Hawaii kickoffs, and Mack Brown saying "protect the right to punt" 50 times every Friday night.
- I'm thankful for coaches that refuse to punt inside the other team's 50, coaches that go for it on 4th and goal at the 1, fake punts, field goal kickers running with the ball, and holders that try to run the option.
- I'm thankful that the FBI will eventually arrest Larry Culpepper for his many transgressions against humanity.
- I'm thankful for three team parlays that hit, betting Big 12 overs, and pushing all in on a second half line.
- I'm thankful for a traditional Thanksgiving meal and that I don't have to eat possum stew with DACOACHO.
- I'm thankful that Nick Starkel is not ass my dude.
- I'm thankful for Lee Corso and college GameDay. Every Saturday morning just before 11:00 am, Lee puts a smile on my face. Every. Saturday. God Bless that man and his love for fun.
- I'm thankful for #TheTailgate, ALL CAPS PREVIEWS, everyone here at GBH, and most importantly all of you goofballs, goons, and psychos that take the time to read this site and comment. I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving and let's BEAT THE HELL OUTTA lsu!!!
(Let me know what you're thankful for this year in the comments.)