Texas A&M has been no stranger to dramatic National Signing Days in recent years, from the almost-flips of QB Kyler Murray and DT Daylon Mack in 2015 to S Brandon Jones’ docu-drama in 2016. But the Aggies went a long way toward avoiding similar stress this year as seven recruits, including four of the top five players in A&M’s 2017 class, are enrolling early and will begin taking classes when the semester starts on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
The early enrollees are:
- Jhamon Ausbon, WR, IMG Academy
- Keldrick Carper, DB, Plain Dealing HS
- Anthony Hines, LB, Plano East HS
- Hezekiah Jones, WR, Stafford HS
- Santino Marchiol, LB, IMG Academy
- Kellen Mond, QB, IMG Academy
- Roshauud Paul, WR, Bremond HS
The Aggies recruiting class stands at 26 commitments, with the ability to add several more by National Signing Day on Wednesday, Feb. 1. The class is currently rated as one of the top 10 in the country.