What You Need to Know:
- Purchase tickets for the game at the 12th Man Foundation or call 88-992-4443 for availability.
- Auburn is 1-1 after a bounce-back 51-14 victory over Arkansas State this Saturday. (Game one was a 13-19 loss to Clemson). Auburn is currently receiving votes in both polls.
- Texas A&M is ranked #17 in the AP poll and #20 in the coaches poll after shutting out Prairie View A&M on Saturday.
- Since joining the SEC, the home team has not won in this series.
Association of Former Students Events:
- Midnight Yell will be held at SandBAR located at 355 Coosa St., Montgomery, AL. The SandBAR is down by the river, just through the pedestrian tunnel.
- An all Aggie Tailgate will be held at CRVT (F4). You can find it using this Auburn game day map HERE.
- All other Association Game Day information can be found HERE.
- The lines have opened with Auburn as a -4 points home favorite.
- The eagle that flies over Jordan-Hare Stadium is known as War Eagle VII. War Eagle VII is a 15 year old Golden Eagle named Nova. Nova has served as War Eagle since 2006.
- Famous Auburn Tigers include Jimmy Buffett, Bo Jackson, Charles Barkley, Cam Newton, and Lionel Richie.
War Eagle Tigers to Watch:
Kerryon is a 6’0” 211 pound sophomore running back who leads his team in carries (41), rushing yards (218), and Touchdowns (3). Auburn will look to establish Kerryon early and often to alleviate the pressure on QB Sean White.
Sean White is a 6’0” 200 pound sophomore quarterback who appears to have won the starting role after throwing for 244 yards and 2 touchdowns with a 73.9% completion ratio. If a defensive struggle emerges, Sean White will be called upon to make plays through the passing game to stretch out the Aggie Defense.
- Game time is set for 6:00 pm
- Channel: ESPN with a chance of The Tess Effect (Joe Tessitore).
- The Tess Effect is that games that Tessitore calls have a tendency to go down to the wire.
- Radio Coverage available via the Texas A&M Sports Network and SXM radio channel 202.
- After beating Arkansas State, Auburn statistically went from the 13th in rushing (in SEC) to 1st in rushing in the SEC.
- Justin Evans (S) was named Jim Thorpe Award Player of the Week.
- The current 10 day forecast calls for an 80% chance of precipitation with a high of 86 degrees.