You may have heard of the craze that is sweeping the nation these days called “Pokemon Go.” If you’re unaware of the specifics, here is a handy primer. Since Texas A&M is on the cutting edge of society and technology, it’s no surprise that Kyle Field will be opening in order for people to come in and find Pokemons:
Some other features in the works for the event include:
- Delicious Pokemon Dogs from Kyle Field Concessions
- Gabe Bock bobblehead (considered the rarest of Pokemons) distributed to first 12 nerds through the gates
- Scrumptious Pokemon Nachos 1/2 price all afternoon
- Nerd who catches most Pokemons gets to walk-on at linebacker
- Pokemon races during TV timeouts
- Adidas Pokemon glow-in-the-dark uniforms for 11 am games
- Buy one XL Pokemon Juice in special-edition commemorative cup, get 12% off second one.
- If a Pokemon is in a tuba, it is off-limits
- Pokemons were not allowed on the field until recently because of Kyle Allen’s crippling and irrational fear of them
- Try a delicious pulled-Pokemon sandwich today!
School officials are just happy that a productive use for Kyle Field WiFi has been found.