Scattershooting while wondering whatever happened to Ron Dayne...
- We are officially halfway through the regular season now. We spend 8 long months waiting for this crazy wonderful sport to start again, and once it does, it seems to fly by so damn quick. A&M fans couldn't ask for anything more right now. Undefeated and playing in the national spotlight game versus #1 Alabama. For the first time ever, A&M will be featured on College Gameday for the second time in the same season. I love this team. They are a joy to watch on Saturdays. Get together with friends, cook out, drink, laugh, cry, yell, and soak it all in. Enjoy. The. Ride.
- We're about to find out if the DACOACHO version of LSU really is that much better. Ole Miss, Alabama, at Arkansas, Florida, and at A&M. They've got a bye week mixed in before the Bama game, but that is a damn five game torture test right there. As of right now, LSU has wins over an FCS team, and three FBS teams with a combined record of 8-9. Honestly, a 1-4 record through this stretch wouldn't shock me.
- If Kliff gets shit-canned out at Tech, I'd say it's 50-50 he ends up in a Backstreet Boys tribute group.
- This week in Crappy-MS-Paint
- I'll go ahead and let you know that Washington isn't running the table in the Pac-12. The back half of their schedule features a little more challenge. Their first six opponents have a current record of 14-23. The last six opponents have a current record of 22-11. With them sitting in the top 5 and garnering more public money, it may be time to start grabbing the points each week vs U-Dub.
- It's still early but I'm starting to get excited for the Army-Navy game. This might be the year the Black Knights can finally break the 14 year losing streak.
- When I was at A&M we didn't have hype videos to watch on the internet. To get ready for a big game my roommate would just drink a fifth of Southern Comfort and yell in my ear.