We all pretty much agree that Jimmy won for choosing the craziest game last week with his choice of TCU vs. Texas Tech. Kliff is bringing back the "weird shit happens" aura to Lubbock (where it belongs and can be responsibly contained, thankfully) and for that we love him even more. We've got a couple more Big 12 games this week so we can keep an eye on potential conspiracies. They should pair nicely with some SEC and Pac-12 shows and the B1G early bird.
West Virginia at Oklahoma
Dr. Norris Camacho
- Jerry Kill impassioned speech
- "GRITTY" and bonus points if the text "GRITTY" shows up on the TV
- Pat Fitzgerald player pic look at that neck roll and midriff
- Some crazy trophy that this game that you never knew existed
- It's probably a sausage made of straw
- Or an ice sculpture of a pitchfork made out of lake ice
- If you play those BTN commercials with Kirk Ferentz in them backwards you will see visions of a technicolor purgatory and it doesn't look that bad all the minions seem mostly happy and smiling blankly
9:00 pm ESPN
This week the state of Oregon began the legal sale of recreational marijuana as of Thursday. Colorado legalized recreational marijuana back in 2012. So the game on Saturday should embrace this kindred spirit between these two Pac-12 mates and go all-in with the #LegalizeIt theme.