What You Need To Know
- Tickets for this game are still available through the 12th Man Foundation.
- The Bulldogs are 4-0 on the year with wins over Southern Miss, UAB, @ South Alabama, and @ LSU. The Dogs are ranked 12th in the AP poll and 14th in the USA Today poll.
- Texas A&M enters the game being ranked 6th in the AP and 7th in the USA Today polls.
- Kenny Hill is 4th in the country with an 89.8 QBR, while Dak Prescott is 9th with a 86.7 QBR.
- The Aggies defeated the Bulldogs 51-41 last season in College Station.
- SEC NATION will be broadcasting live from MSU this weekend. All the details can be found HERE.
Association of Former Students Events
Midnight Yell Practice
Hosted by the Central Mississippi A&M Club and The Association of Former Students, Midnight Yell will be held in the Ridgeland area, just north of Jackson, MS.
Southern Ag Credit Headquarters
402 W Parkway Pl
Ridgeland, MS 39157
There will be a live band and free food, so come out early to enjoy the festivities.
POST GAME CELEBRATION - All Aggie Tailgate
Due to the early kickoff, we will gather post game to celebrate the Aggie victory and watch the Ole Miss/Alabama game!
Hosted by The Association of Former Students and the Golden Triangle A&M Club in conjunction with Aggieland Outfitters.
Will be held in the intramural field under a big-top tent across from Thompson Hall, 775 Stone Boulevard.
FREE to all! Slovacek's Sausage and a limited amount of beer thanks to Miller/Coors Brewing will be available, but please BYOB (and some to share).
Check out http://www.aggienetwork.com/events/gameday.aspx for all of the details on these events.
- A&M leads the all time series with Mississippi State by a 4-3 margin.
- The first matchup between the Ags and Dogs took place in 1912. The Aggies won 41-7.
- Mississippi State was a charter member of the SEC, joining in 1932.
- Mississippi State was founded in 1878, and currently has an enrollment of 20,424.
- Mississippi State was once known as Mississippi A&M, and Mississippi State students were originally called Aggies, then Maroons, and finally officially became the Bulldogs in 1961
- Eric Moulds
- Buck Showalter
- Jonathan Papelbon
- Rafael Palmero
- Will Clark
- John Grisham
- A&M's very own Jason Cook
- Spadilly's father (Hi dad!)
Game time: 11:00 am CT
Texas A&M Sports Network
Texas A&M Spanish Network
Give me your favorite A&M-MSU memory from last year. Mine?
Post your thoughts and comments on the matchup below and check back tomorrow for THE TAILGATE. There's an odd clangaing coming from the Tailgate factory today.