- On time and on budget for 2014
- 2014 transitional year
- Technology from IBM: "smartest outdoor stadium in the country"
- Will be able to handle 100,000 concurrent calls inside the stadium in 2015
- Video boards on and working
- Temporary sound system up and running; nothing like what it will be next year
- Turf grass has been complete for 6 days; needs a couple more weeks to grow in
- Elevators and escalators will be operational for first game
- Levy restaurants will operate concessions such as "E King Grill" and "Wrecking Crew BBQ"
- The number of women's restrooms will increase by "340 percent"
- Desination Aggieland app is now available for mobile devices, providing real-time updates on traffic, parking, and more
- Phase 2 has some challenges of its own with the West Side being redone in one offseason
- What will happen next year will be just as monumental
The official Aggie Football Twitter account also shared the rendering of the maroon victory lights that will be part of Kyle Field beginning in 2015.
Kyle Field at night, beginning in 2015 #12thMan pic.twitter.com/yZAwM8E78d— Texas A&M Football (@AggieFootball) August 12, 2014