We kick off our summer Q&A sessions with one of the best college football writers there is, Bruce Feldman of FOX Sports. Bruce is a busy guy, so we're grateful to him for taking the time to answer. I got a chance to meet him briefly at the Chick-fil-A Bowl and he was extremely friendly and down-to-earth, although I believe he was still a bit peeved that they ran out of sandwiches in the press box. Here's what he had to say about the 2014 season:
1) What game are you most looking forward to watching?
South Carolina because I can't wait for the season to start although since both LSU and A&M will be so young seeing them meet late in the year should be pretty compelling.
(2) Which player will have the biggest impact on the season?
Tempted to say Jordan Mastrogiovanni just in that A&M's D badly needed a stabilizer on the field last year and with his added seasoning he could become that but I'll go with Myles Garrett. A great pass rusher helps everything and if he proves early to be a guy offenses need to gameplan around that'll open things up for everyone else.
(3) What's your favorite tailgating food and/or drink?
(4) Call the QB starter: Kenny Hill or Kyle Allen?
(5) How many wins do you predict for the 2014 Aggies?