What You Need to Know:
- Considering making the trip to Oxford? The 12th Man Foundation has a limited number of tickets remaining. Click HERE to purchase yours.
- Never been to Ole Miss? Here's a look at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium/Hollingsworth Field.
- The Association of Former Students has all of the official info for Midnight Yell Practice on Beale Street and a free All-Aggie Tailgate (bring some $ for donations) before the game. Check out those details HERE.
- Ole Miss comes into the game with a record of 3-2 this year. They started the year with three straight wins (at Vandy, home vs. Southeast Missouri, and on the road at tu). Since then, they have lost their last two matchups (road games at both Alabama and Auburn)
- The Fightin' Texas Aggies defeated the Rebels 30-27 last year in Oxford. Relive those memories HERE.
Rebels to Watch
#3 - Jeff Scott (RB)
Scott, in his senior year, leads Ole Miss in rushing with 424 yards (Avg 84.8 ypg). Scott also leads the team in punt returns, averaging just under 20 yards per return.
# 25 - Cody Prewitt (DB)
Prewitt, a junior, already has three interceptions on the year.
- A&M has never lost to Ole Miss. (Series record: 5-0)
- The first matchup between A&M and Ole Miss took place in 1911. The Ags won 17-0 right here in College Station.
- Although this is the sixth time these two teams will meet, it is only the second time they will play Ole Miss in Oxford, with last year being the first. (1911 and 1975 - College Station, 1914- Dallas, and 1980 - Jackson, MS)
- Give me your favorite A&M-Ole Miss memory from last year.
- Have a good story from The Grove last year? Let's hear it.
- Answer the poll question below.
- Predict the score.
Post your thoughts and comments on the matchup below and check back Wednesday for THE TAILGATE!