What You Need to Know:
- Want to join us at Kyle Field? The 12th Man Foundation does not have any tickets left, so we wish you the best of luck on the secondary market. (Flash Seats is the official secondary market partner of Aggie Athletics and the TMF, so you may want to start there.)
- Auburn comes to College Station ranked #24 in the AP Poll. The Tigers have a 5-1 record so far, including wins over Mississippi State and Ole Miss with their only loss coming to LSU in Baton Rouge.
- The Tigers appear to be vastly improved from last season. The 2012 squad went 0-8 in SEC play and finished the year 3-9.
- Your Fightin' Texas Aggies went on the road to Auburn and took care of business 63-21. Check out the highlights HERE.
- The Aggies have never lost to Auburn, holding a 3-0 series lead.
- The first matchup between A&M and Auburn took place in
College StationDallas (LINK) way back in 1911. The Ags won 16-0.
- The second time these two teams squared off was that 1986 Cotton Bowl. Highlights? HERE. Bo No Go at Co Bo.
Tigers to Watch
# 27 - Robenson Therezie (Hybrid S/DE)
Therezie is tied for first in the SEC with 3 interceptions, and second in the SEC with 102 interception yards. He also comes into the game with 18 solo tackles.
Auburn Running Backs
Auburn leads the SEC in rushing this year. The three-headed monster of Tre Mason (515 yds), Cameron Artis-Payne (389 yds), and Corey Grant (331 yds) has shown no signs of slowing down this year.
- Game time: 2:30 pm CT
- Oh my gracious! You can catch this game on CBS. (Uncle) Verne Lundquist, Gary Danielson, and the lovely Tracy Wolfson will be calling the game. National broadcast. How about that!
- Radio Coverage available via the Texas A&M Sports Network and XM Radio Channel 199.
In a new section this week, let's take a look at what various news sources from the Auburn area are writing:
Statement game: Auburn hopes turnaround continues against No. 7 Texas A&M, Johnny Manziel
Auburn football: No stopping Johnny Football, but Tigers aim to 'disrupt' Heisman winner
Watch Auburn defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson talk about upcoming Texas A&M game (video)
AUBURN FOOTBALL: QB Nick Marshall returns to practice SundayAuburn-Texas A&M broadcast in limbo for some viewers in Auburn, Mobile markets (on another note, do we have any fans in the Auburn/Mobile markets? If so, comment below. We want to hear from you.)
- Give me your favorite A&M-Auburn memory.
- Answer the poll question below.
- Predict the score.
Post your thoughts and comments on the matchup below and check back on Thursday for an extra special, extra spicy, compound, complex, Fighting Good Bull Hunting TAILGATE.