Good Bull Hunting Ballot - Week 15
|1||Alabama Crimson Tide||1|
|2||Texas A&M Aggies||4|
|5||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||-4|
|6||South Carolina Gamecocks||3|
|11||Florida St. Seminoles||2|
|12||Kansas St. Wildcats||-2|
|13||Ohio St. Buckeyes||-5|
|17||Utah State Aggies||3|
|18||San Jose St. Spartans||5|
|19||Boise St. Broncos||3|
|20||Oregon St. Beavers||-5|
|22||Louisiana Tech Bulldogs||--|
|23||Northern Illinois Huskies||-6|
|Dropouts: UCLA Bruins, Michigan Wolverines, Nebraska Cornhuskers|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
Musings as we enter the worst time of the year - the off-season:
- Let us just get the homerism out of the way early. I fuck you not, right now, Texas A&M might be the best football team in the country. The Texas A&M football team you saw in October (which was damn good) is not the same team you saw knock out the one tooth the Okies had left. I leave you with one date: September 14th. Hate Barn. Alabama vs. Texas A&M. This very well could be No. 1 vs. No. 2. It'll be at night. Start tailgating right... NOW.
- Ohio State deserves none of your love. Don't let a shiny record fool you.
- If you're a friend of Good Bull Hunting, you know I have very strong allegiances to the Notre Dame Fightin' Irish. They did not play their best game last night, but the better team lined up and curb-stomped them. I have scores of Notre Dame friends and my dirty little secret all year was that A&M would boatrace the Irish.
- I love Notre Dame.
- We're picking at nits past the Top 5, right? A playoff can't come soon enough.
- I even gave the Baylor Bears some love when the national polls didn't. That offense that Arthur Briles has is a black belt in Six Sigma.
Where did I err? This is the off-season. Join us for jokes and purgatory.