- I need to start tossing around some irrational rankings with my polling to get noticed at the mother ship in the weekly publishing. I'm thinking Rutgers at Number 1 IF they slide by USF on Thursday night.
- TCU is probably higher right now than they'll be at the end of October, but we don't really know much about this Frog team, so I should probably shut up.
- I'm higher on South Carolina and K-State than most. I'd think the populous' beta and belief would soon match my own, but both teams have rocky roads in their conferences that will probably preclude such happenings.
- You have to love Ohio State getting a first place vote.
- Tennessee deserves to be higher. All the teams around them from 20-25 probably shouldn't be ranked.
- I'd put Notre Dame around 13. /didn't go back and check my own poll this week.