Here are the results from the SB Nation BlogPoll populace:
Results for Week 14
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Rankings 2011
And here is my ballot:
Good Bull Hunting Ballot - Week 14
|1||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||--|
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|6||Texas A&M Aggies||--|
|8||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|9||South Carolina Gamecocks||1|
|10||Kansas St. Wildcats||1|
|13||Florida St. Seminoles||1|
|15||Oregon St. Beavers||1|
|17||Northern Illinois Huskies||4|
|20||Utah State Aggies||3|
|22||Boise St. Broncos||2|
|23||San Jose St. Spartans||--|
|Dropouts: Kent St. Golden Flashes, Oklahoma St. Cowboys, Texas Longhorns|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- First, an apology. I submitted my BlogPoll and erroneously dropped Stanford two slots. It was not intentional. I guess I was drunk on SEC 'shine.
- I probably should have dropped Nebraska more. They are going to get drilled by that Georgia offense in Orlando.
- Not much else changed in my poll. I think we have a pretty good read on these teams and what they're about.
- The SEC is absurdly heavy at the top. Humpty Dumpty style.
- I'll leave you with a question - if Vegas favors the Tide over the Irish, and YOU think the Tide will beat the Irish, shouldn't you just rank Alabama No. 1 right now? This is the puzzling, arbitrary, subjective nature of polling.
Per usual, I welcome your beefs and agreements in the comments.