- Boise. This team really, really should not be ranked, and yet, I'm actually hearing "experts" debate their BCS merits if they go 11-1. That lone, ugly L was to Michigan State, and is somehow getting touted like a moral victory. The Broncos' best wins are 7-6 over BYU and 20-10 over Fresno State.
- I'd like to thank myself from myself for never ranking Ohio.
- Is there something I'm missing with Louisville? I'm actually curious. Their resume was scrawled on a soiled White Castle bag with mustard. Not impressed.
- I'm one of the two voters to have the Ducks at No. 1. I guess we'll know more about the Ducks after a trip to the Coliseum.
- The BlogPoll has the Ags at 16, and I slotted them at 13. Big surprise. I think the Ags could severely whip many of the teams around them. Starkville is going to be a nice quiz before Tuscaloosa.
Dish your beefs in the comments.