Good Bull Hunting Ballot - Week 7
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|3||Kansas St. Wildcats||3|
|4||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||3|
|7||Oregon St. Beavers||4|
|8||South Carolina Gamecocks||-7|
|12||Texas A&M Aggies||4|
|13||Florida St. Seminoles||-1|
|14||Ohio St. Buckeyes||-6|
|15||Mississippi St. Bulldogs||4|
|16||Texas Tech Red Raiders||--|
|17||West Virginia Mountaineers||-12|
|18||Rutgers Scarlet Knights||5|
|20||TCU Horned Frogs||--|
|24||Boise St. Broncos||--|
|Dropouts: Texas Longhorns, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Iowa St. Cyclones|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- There is some kick ass football being played in Oregon. OREGON. Nothing is real in the world anymore.
- I don't want to tell you I told you so, but I told you so. K-State is good. Damn good. I've been telling you this since August.
- The SEC just keeps trading haymakers.
- Notre Dame's defense hasn't allowed a touchdown since September 9th.
- Some teams played in Dallas on Saturday and some aren't ranked.
Dish your shit in the comments. GBH forever.