Good Bull Hunting Ballot - Week 5
|1||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|3||Florida St. Seminoles||1|
|6||South Carolina Gamecocks||--|
|7||West Virginia Mountaineers||1|
|8||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||2|
|9||Kansas St. Wildcats||-2|
|14||Ohio St. Buckeyes||4|
|15||Texas A&M Aggies||2|
|17||Oregon St. Beavers||5|
|18||Mississippi St. Bulldogs||1|
|22||TCU Horned Frogs||-6|
|24||Louisiana Tech Bulldogs||--|
|Dropouts: Michigan St. Spartans, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Baylor Bears|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- I'm probably punishing the B1G as a whole by not having Nebraska ranked. If Corn beats the Buckeyes, they'll get back in.
- Colby Cameron at LA Tech would be a Heisman candidate if he played for a name program. This game still scares me for the Ags. Fortunately for us, they play horrible defense.
- Those snappy Beavers from Corvallis continue to handle their business.
- Stay tuned for the BlogPoll results later this week. I may very well get my name listed in the "Homer" category for having A&M at 15. In my defense, the teams ranked from 15-35 are all either 1) undefeated with a pretty weak schedule -or- 2) a one loss team with said loss coming against a good team. We'll know more in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Speaking of knowing more, West Virginia traveling to Austin is going to teach us a hell of a lot about both squads this year.
Correct me and get angry in the comments.