Tomorrow Derek and I head to Birmingham for SEC Media Days. For those who don’t know the term, ‘media’ is a thing for which Good Bull Hunting is frequently mistaken. Well it’s too late for them to turn us away now, unless they should choose to literally turn us away at the door which would actually make sense and be a pretty solid move on their part.
You always feel like you packed too much and yet somehow managed to forget something, and this trip is no exception. Here’s the packing list I have so far, let me know in the comments if I forgot anything.
- GBH swag to remain impartial media and make people sad cuppy hasn’t sent them their stuff
- Helmet-cam to capture extreme Will Muschamp interview mostly involving
stalkingbumping into him at the ice machine
- Scotch (buy mixers at the hotel)
- Personal effects (bring own soap because hotel soap is just made of recycled half-used bars and Rovell might have touched one of those)
- Hawaiian shirt for Hula Mixer on Monday night (the ladies get freaky after hearing Slive speak)
- Pinkel repellant
- Desktop computer for Herbstreit’s sweet LoL LAN party Tuesday
- Tasteful ‘Kaser4Heisman’ dress shirt
- Pants (1 pair)
- Koach Kool shirt for plane ride home