Gentlemen, start your crafting scissors...
As you have probably already heard, Jeff Gordon will drive a Texas A&M-themed car when he races in the Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend. And now you can have that same car sitting on your desk! Click here to download the PDF and follow the instructions below to assemble your very own Texas A&M stock car.
- Click on the image or the link above to retrieve the full-sized, printable PDF version of the cut-out.
- Print the image on 8.5x11 paper. Heavier stock paper will produce better results.
- Cut out the pieces, including the black tabs.
- Fold the tabs appropriately and glue or tape everything together.
- Watch this video of the actual car being painted while you work.
- Post your creations in the comments section at the bottom!