It's been a long wait, but Student Bonfire finally burns on Saturday, Jan. 18. And what better way to show your support than your very own bonfire desktop cutout. See the instructions below to complete yours.
DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, all logs on the REAL BONFIRE touch the ground. But we have been assured that having a paper bonfire constructed with some logs off the ground is perfectly safe.
1. Click the image below to see the full-size version, and print it on 8.5x11 paper
2. Cut out the five bonfire tiers, the outhouse and Dwight (you may not know him, but bonfire workers sure do)
3. Assemble the bonfire tiers (using tape to seal edges) and stack them with the largest on bottom
4. Decorate your outhouse as you see fit and mount it on top
5. Profit (or Add a Photo to the comments section)