What You Need to Know:
- Thinking about making the trip to Fayetteville? Neither the A&M nor the Arkansas ticket offices have any tickets left, so we wish you the best of luck on the secondary market.
- This year will be the Ags last trip to Donald W Reynolds Razorback Stadium for many years to come thanks to the agreement with
Cowboys StadiumAT&T Stadium in Arlington.
- The Association of Former Students has all of the official info for Midnight Yell Practice, an All-Aggie Tailgate, and hotel blocks on their website. CLICK HERE for those details.
- Arkansas comes into the game with a record of 3-1 this year. They have wins over Louisiana, Samford, and Southern Miss, and a loss over the weekend at Rutgers.
- Over the offseason, Arkansas got rid of head coach John L. Smith and hired Bret Bielema, who was the head coach at Wisconsin from 2006-2012.
- The Fightin' Texas Aggies defeated the Razorbacks 58-10 last year in Aggieland. Relive those memories HERE.
Razorbacks to Watch
# 42 - Chris Smith (DE)
Smith has 5.5 sacks so far this year (tied for first in the NCAA), as well as 6.5 tackles for loss (best in the SEC).
#3 - Alex Collins (RB)
Collins, a freshman, has begun his career with three straight games with over 100 yards rushing. He is the first freshman in the history of the SEC to accomplish this.
The Razorback O-Line
Their offensive line is tied for first in the SEC with allowing only three sacks so far this year.
- Arkansas leads the all-time series vs. A&M with a record of 41-25-3.
- The first matchup between A&M and Arkansas took place in College Station way back in 1903. The Ags were victorious 6-0.
- You can catch this game on ESPN2. Mark Jones, Brock Huard & Kaylee Hartung will be calling the game.
- Radio Coverage available via the Texas A&M Sports Network and XM Radio Channel 85.
- UPDATE: We just found out that ESPN Radio will also be broadcasting the game. Marc Kestecher, David Norrie & Joe Schad will be the radio crew for this game
- Give me your favorite A&M-Arkansas memory from last year. (Mine? Loopty-loop. No doubt about it.)
- Have a good Arkansas story from back in the SWC days? Let's hear it.
- Answer the poll question below.
- Predict the score.
Post your thoughts and comments on the matchup below and check back tomorrow for THE TAILGATE!