Earlier this summer we brought you our first edition of Texas A&M football player desktop cutouts. While many of the players from that edition are returning, we figured you needed a new batch to get ready for football season while wasting some company time and annoying your coworkers. You'll also notice that these guys have been outfitted with the latest A&M uniforms, including updated cleats, gloves and base layers. Oh, and Toney Hurd Jr. may or may not have an optional shark fin for his helmet.
- Click on each image or the link above the image to retrieve the full-sized, printable JPG version of the cut-out.
- Print each image on 11 x 17 paper. Heavier stock paper will produce better results.
- Cut out the pieces, including the tabs.
- Fold along the gray lines and tabs appropriately and glue or tape everything together.
- Post your creations in the comments section at the bottom!