We're obsessed with fragrances, we play with dolls, we've given you a guide to wearing a sundress, and now we even have our own Pinterest page. To continue our metrosexual transformation, we're continuing an Arts and Crafts movement that started on TexAgs.com with these cut-out desktop templates for Aggie players and friends. So get out your pinking shears and glue sticks, it's craft time! This activity was inspired by the Denver Post who created a template for Aggie legend and current Denver Bronco Von Miller.
- Click on each image or the link above the image to retrieve the full-sized, printable PNG version of the cut-out.
- Print each image on 11 x 17 paper. Heavier stock paper will produce better results.
- Cut out the pieces, including the tabs.
- Fold along the gray lines and tabs appropriately and glue or tape everything together.
- Post your creations in the comments section at the bottom!