Yada yada yada. Somehow amidst all of this basketball stuff, DeLoss Dodds is still rumbling away in his sensory deprivation chamber, rattling a plastic sabre and constantly clicking "refresh" on his Longhorn Network master TV remote in search of outrage. Here was his latest bit of rhetoric, which included this bit:
"They're the ones that decided not to play us. We get to decide when we play again. I think that's fair. If you did a survey of our fans about playing A&M, they don't want to. It's overwhelming. I know. I hear it. Our fans are important to us. I think there's got to be a period where things get different. I think there's too many hard feelings."
I have never met DeLoss Dodds, except for that time I was eight and watched The Neverending Story, but here are some other opinions I can imagine him espousing.
- "That Rebecca Black was a real musical talent. Can't believe we haven't seen any more hits from her."
- "DVDs are handy, but I really feel we should burn our game tapes onto Laserdisc just to be safe."
- "Boy, that Bobby Stoops really knows how to win when he's on the big stage."
- "How come they don't sell the McD-L-T anymore? I loved eating my cold ingredients first, like an appetizer."
- "Jim Delany just lacks the gravitas to be a credible conference commissioner. Dan Beebe was a really serious man."
- "For my money, Caddyshack 2 was even better than the first Caddyshack."
- "Internet Explorer really is the best browser out there."
- "I love Austin for all its great Tex-Mex joints, like Taco Bell and Chipotle."
- "I can't believe Dane Cook isn't more popular. He's hilarious."
- "No one reads blogs anyway. They're not nearly as popular as the good ole newspaper I read every morning.