- The B1G is hiding comfortably in the meaty mediocrity of the poll. Each team has significant concerns.
- Oklahoma and West Virginia are slotted a bit high in my opinion. Also, I guess we'll see what TCU is all about,.
- Stanford shouldn't be ranked. I count teams more worthy in the "Others Receiving Votes" category as Utah, Florida, and BYU
- I think Virginia Tech is ranked too highly in the BlogPoll. They have a stagnant D and I didn't see many playmakers on defense.
- I am bullish on the Utah schools.
- The B1G is quite messy. I'm fine with Ohio State and Michigan State right now, but I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the league.
- Schedule is a silly thing in polls because I think Notre Dame could win 10 games snoozing in he B1G, but of course, I support independence forever.