Here are the results from the SB Nation BlogPoll populace:
And here is my ballot:
- First, an apology. I submitted my BlogPoll and erroneously dropped Stanford two slots. It was not intentional. I guess I was drunk on SEC 'shine.
- I probably should have dropped Nebraska more. They are going to get drilled by that Georgia offense in Orlando.
- Not much else changed in my poll. I think we have a pretty good read on these teams and what they're about.
- The SEC is absurdly heavy at the top. Humpty Dumpty style.
- I'll leave you with a question - if Vegas favors the Tide over the Irish, and YOU think the Tide will beat the Irish, shouldn't you just rank Alabama No. 1 right now? This is the puzzling, arbitrary, subjective nature of polling.