Kim Klement-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
It's finally October. The first poll release from the AP or the coaches should be this upcoming Sunday. Because that isn't the case, some teams are still slotted in those polls based more on preseason buzz than September merit.
- I'm probably punishing the B1G as a whole by not having Nebraska ranked. If Corn beats the Buckeyes, they'll get back in.
- Colby Cameron at LA Tech would be a Heisman candidate if he played for a name program. This game still scares me for the Ags. Fortunately for us, they play horrible defense.
- Those snappy Beavers from Corvallis continue to handle their business.
- Stay tuned for the BlogPoll results later this week. I may very well get my name listed in the "Homer" category for having A&M at 15. In my defense, the teams ranked from 15-35 are all either 1) undefeated with a pretty weak schedule -or- 2) a one loss team with said loss coming against a good team. We'll know more in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Speaking of knowing more, West Virginia traveling to Austin is going to teach us a hell of a lot about both squads this year.