- I'm probably punishing the B1G as a whole by not having Nebraska ranked. If Corn beats the Buckeyes, they'll get back in.
- Colby Cameron at LA Tech would be a Heisman candidate if he played for a name program. This game still scares me for the Ags. Fortunately for us, they play horrible defense.
- Those snappy Beavers from Corvallis continue to handle their business.
- Stay tuned for the BlogPoll results later this week. I may very well get my name listed in the "Homer" category for having A&M at 15. In my defense, the teams ranked from 15-35 are all either 1) undefeated with a pretty weak schedule -or- 2) a one loss team with said loss coming against a good team. We'll know more in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Speaking of knowing more, West Virginia traveling to Austin is going to teach us a hell of a lot about both squads this year.